RB Surveying Solutions

Energy Performance Certificates

It is a legal requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when a building is sold, rented or constructed. Your properties EPC needs to be available to potential buyers as soon as you start to market your property for sale or rent. This will inform people how energy efficient the property is, including any potential savings on fuel payments. 

You must get an approved /accredited Domestic Energy Assessor to produce the EPC, which provides information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs. If you require an EPC on your own home or on a rental property contact R.B Surveying Solutions and get the right advice from the right people.